The Formcraft Construction System is a permanent concrete forming system that can be used for load bearing concrete walls and suspended slabs for above or below ground applications.
FORMPRO is a permanent formwork for walls. Typical applications are residential buildings, commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, shopping centres, basement walls, party walls and retaining walls.
Yes. The system complies with all structural engineering, fire rating, acoustic and energy efficiency requirements and has been tested by NATA accredited laboratories
FormPro forms are available in a variety of wall thicknesses and configurations. Please refer to our FormPro brochure.
The best walling system for below ground conditions
Yes. Significantly, due to the following:
• 5 Kg for each 1200 x 600mm module, lightweight, easier and faster to handle.
• Reduces the number of trades normally required.
• Eliminates the need for masonry trades.
• Service trades can easily chase into EPS panel with hot knife
• FORMPRO eliminates floor slab edge boards.
• FORMPRO is not affected by wet weather conditions.
• Significantly reduces the time possibly lost at construction sites due to accidents, access and cranage related issues.
• All of the above benefits equate to fewer workers and amenities on site, which means less time and lower cost.
FORMCRAFT SYSTEM SAFETY BENEFIT
FORMPRO is a modular system and its benefits can be maximised by dimensioning wall lengths and heights to suit FORMPRO modules, which will achieve significant cost savings. See FormPro Design Guide
The base of the forms are restrained by c channel which also establish the location of the walls. We recommend using a proprietary Formcraft bracing system which are srew fixed into the embedded face flates at min 1.2m centers. See FormPro Construction Manual
The minimum 20 Mpa for normal grade concrete with compressive strength at 28 days is recommended with 120mm slump with 10mm aggregate sizes. Higher Mpa concrete is sometimes specified for high strength applications.
The use of boom pump with a reduction to a 2 inch hose is especially recommended.
FORMPRO usually has a 60mm internal EPS panel and service chase can be easily and neatly cut into the EPS with a hotknife which can accommodate electrical , hydraulic and communication needs.
Any type of window system can be installed into the proprietary subframe. The subframe is used to excluded concrete from the openings and provides a waterproofing fin within the opening to prevent wind driven water penetration to the interior of the building..
Yes. Comprehensive technical backup is available for architects, engineers, and construction workers. Please see Support